Head of Behavioural Finance for Oxford Risk, Dr Greg B Davies, is joined by James Purcell, Group Head of Sustainable Investing and Finance Frameworks at Credit Suisse for a debate on the key issues around sustainable investing and ESG.
Watch the on-demand webinar now to see key issues tackled, including:
- Getting investors to act on their good intentions
- Trade-offs between financial outcomes and sustainable outcomes
- Opportunities for financial advisers and wealth management firms
- Encouraging investor engagement over divestment
- The latest regulatory insights
As the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) releases more guidance around the MiFID II regulation, there’s never been more focus on assessing investor risk suitability alongside preferences for sustainability and ESG. Whilst the rest of the world tussles with the regulatory framework, European firms have a fantastic opportunity to seize the latent demand for Sustainable Investing and build solutions to meet a growing and thriving market.
Complete the form below to watch now.