Until very recently, the investment industry operated with a blunt reliance on demographics: for example, automatically lowering risk for older people and women. The danger here is that this approach is not sophisticated enough for the modern-day investor. Download the Of Sex & Suitability report from Behavioural Finance experts, Oxford Risk that reviews the latest data and insights around investor risk profiling.
In this report you will discover:
- How the investment industry has operated historically
- The importance of deep psychometric risk profiling
- The data around different financial groups and personalities
- How behavioural and emotional biases can influence investor decisions
- What is hyper-personalised financial advice and why it is important
Complete the form below to download your copy now.