Investors seek a better balance between financial returns and investing in line with their values. They are increasingly dissatisfied with a lack of action from organisations to do more when it comes to sustainability and want their voices to be heard both in how they invest and engage with these investments. Institutions which get this right will win more engaged investors making a more significant real-world impact.
Join behavioural finance specialists Oxford Risk and innovative investor voting platform Tumelo for this on-demand webinar on how to best understand, empower, and engage investors by activating their shareholders' voices.
Watch the on-demand webinar now to discover:
- The latest data and insights around retail and institutional investors
- How firms can clearly and systematically understand client ESG sustainability preferences and map them to sustainable investments
- The power of having engaged investors to drive good outcomes for investors and the firms themselves
- How investor empowerment can lead to winning and retaining more clients
- How to grow your market share and AUM through digital engagement with investors
- What effective investor-shareholder voting technology looks like
Complete the form below to watch now.