In this on-demand webinar hosted by Oxford Risk’s Head of Behavioural Finance, Greg Davies PhD, we’ll look at the importance of assessing Client Composure as part of the financial advice process. This unique session is targeted at supporting wealth managers and financial advisers, helping them in enhancing client engagement and ultimately improving financial outcomes.
Watch the on-demand webinar recording now to learn:
- What investor Composure is and why it is important to your advice process
- How to quantify and understand your client’s Composure
- How to use client Composure to keep clients invested for longer
- How to use client Composure to better engage and increase emotional comfort during periods of volatility
- Where better understanding of your clients can make your time more effective